Welcome back, guest
:: Torrent details
|Linkin Park - Lima, Peru, Estadio Nacional (11.05.2017) [Source 1]|
May 11, 2017
South American Tour
01. Fallout w/ 'Roads Untraveled'
02. Talking To Myself
03. Burn It Down
04. The Catalyst
06. One Step Closer
07. Castle Of Glass
08. Good Goodbye
09. Lost In The Echo
10. Battle Symphony
11. New Divide
13. Waiting For The End
14. Breaking The Habit
15. One More Light
17. Leave Out All The Rest
18. Somewhere I Belong
19. What I've Done
20. In The End
25. Bleed It Out
- Mike rapped the first verse from 'A Place For My Head' over the ending of 'Castle Of Glass' for the first time.
- Mike introduced 'Invisible' as the band's new single that can be heard on Spotify.
- Mike rapped the first verse and chorus of 'Remember The Name' as the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- Before 'One More Light', Mike explained that this was the first time that an album had been named after a song on a Linkin Park album and it was because the song embraced the core of the album, so they wanted to put extra attention on the track.
- Chester placed the flag of Peru on his micstand to sing 'One More Light'.
- After the intro pause on 'In The End', instead of restarting the first verse, the band just picked up at the end of the first verse with the crowd and continued the song.
- This was Linkin Park's first concert in Peru. Fans camped out for the show over ten days in advance. The show sold over 20,000 tickets in the first day of sales and completely sold out in less than a week. On March 14th, additional tickets were released for other parts of the venue and those sold out the night before the show.
Source 1: Video - AUD (HD: Unknown) (Left Angle)
Location: Left side stands
Time: 106:31 mins
Format: .M2TS/ 11.1 GB
Comments: Great zoom.
|Quality||Audience - Shot, Source|
|Seeder||Last time was here 6:46 Ago|
|Size||11.13 GB (11,946,630,024 bytes)|
|Torrent info||Show info|